I'm originally from Norway, having settled in East London for over 10 years now. I believe in a flexible approach to fitness and nutrition, the kind that fits around your own lifestyle and enhances and enriches your life, as opposed to taking away from it.
I don't believe in fad or super restrictive diets, extreme fitness regimes or training methods that don't hold any scientifically proven value. Fitness should be fun and formative, and I'm committed to help my clients reach their own goals with an encouraging, uplifting and self-empowering training style. I'm experienced with a wide range of both male and female clients from all backgrounds, and training methods ranging from everything from resistance training via HIIT and Tabata to Olympic weightlifting.
Fitness has transformed my own life, and my main motivation as a personal trainer is to enable it to change and transform other people's lives too. You can read more about my own fitness journey in the Blog.
As well as training clients I volunteer with GoodGym, an amazing organisation that helps out community projects and sets runners up with elderly isolated people for regular visits.
Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, including:
○ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
○ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
○ Level 3 Award in Instructing Outdoor Fitness
○ Award in Padwork for PTs
○ Award in Circuit Instruction
○ Award in Group Indoor Cycling
○ Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning
○ Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
○ Certificate in Teaching T3 (Blast, Pump, Shred, Swing, Fight, Sprint)
○ Level 3 Award in Business Skills for the Fitness Professional
○ Award in Advanced Exercise Prescription - Olympic Lifting
Fully insured and REPs recognised.